This easy recipe for a Valentine’s Day Cookie Cake, stuffed with white chocolate chips and an abundance of sprinkles, is sure to be a crowdpleaser!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 large egg and 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&M’s
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
- 1 can Betty Crocker frosting of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda together.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugars and butter and beat until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Beat in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix at medium speed until combined. Add the chocolate chips, M&M’s, and sprinkles and mix until just combined.
- Transfer the cookie dough to the greased cookie pan and use your hands or a silicon spatula to flatten & distribute the dough evenly across the pan.
- Bake the cookie cake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are set and are just beginning to brown. Allow the cookies to finish baking/cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Using a Wilton 1M piping tip, pipe your frosting around the edges of the cake. Half a can of store-bought frosting allows you to frost one thin layer around the cake; for a thicker layer of frosting (like the one depicted in my photos), use the whole can.
You can adapt this recipe to bake the cookie cake in a 12″ pizza pan instead. Just monitor the baking time!
*Calorie information is generated using an app and may not be 100% accurate.
Keywords: Valentine's Day Cookie Cake