These Cake Batter Bars come together in under an hour, with just 6 ingredients. Perfect for the cake batter lover!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray an 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the cake mix, vegetable oil, and milk in a large bowl. Slowly pour in the milk and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing into squares. Enjoy!
Keywords: Cake Batter Bars